A London Theatre is seeking to appoint a Property Service Manager to redevelop its extensive and innovative estate. This position offers the successful candidate a unique and career-defining opportunity to help shape the future of this historic heritage environment.
- To ensure the successful delivery of Theatres Plan, including refurbishment of the theatre.
- To take full project management responsibility for the other elements of the capital development/construction programme within agreed financial and programme parameters. Projects will typically range from £500k - £5million.
- To lead and manage the team reporting to this post by: setting relevant performance objectives, ensuring the team is delivering high standards of quality, and striving to achieve a 'right first time' culture.
- To maintain and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders to ensure an integrated approach to the delivery of capital projects.
- You will be educated to degree level and ideally hold a professional qualification either MRICS/MAPM or both.
- You will have extensive experience of successfully delivering complex capital projects across heritage, listed buildings matched with projects on time and to budget.
- You will have a demonstrable track record in financial and budget management, knowledge of contract and tender procedures, experience of managing contracts and contractors and a strong knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements.
- You will have experience of working within a 'live' estate; previous experience of working within a Theatre would be an advantage but not essential.
Please apply, attaching a full CV and current remuneration details, to Alex Fernandez at , quoting reference 944471. Alternatively, call 020 7318 1783. You can also apply online at www.macdonaldandcompany.com. Any third-party applications will be forwarded to Macdonald & Company