Electrical Contracts Manager
Electrical Contracts Project ManagerErith, Kent
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
We are looking to recruit an Electrical Project Manager who is a capable (with proven credentials and track record) and keen to secure a career progressive role in a Company which has continued strong prospects. We are a medium sized electrical contracting company. Our Company formed in 1998 has a typical turnover of £7 million per annum and has a variety of clients including a number of blue chip long term clients.The successful candidate must possess the following attributes: -Be trade served and be suitably vocationally qualified.
- Been a NICEIC qualifying manger, duty holder or have an in-depth knowledge on testing and commissioning.
- Need to possess ECS.
- Be able to design, tender and project manage to final account.
- Must have a proven track record of project management.
- Quality assurance experience is essential as the Company is Quality Assured.
- Must be able to prepare financial statements and accounts on assigned projects.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the current wiring regulations and have 17th edition certification.
- Be fully computer literate.
- Should be to use SEC estimating and Amtech design software or equivalent.
- Have detailed knowledge on construction based health and safety together with an appreciation of Construction Law.
- Basic mechanical knowledge is an advantage.
- Retail sector experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Must be very ambitious, career driven, pro-active and client focused.
- The role will include assisting in the continued growth and development of the company together with developing new clients.
- Sales and marketing is an advantage.
- Need to have to ability to work with a small team.
- Salary between £45,000.00 and £55,000.00 dependant on experience, qualifications and ability. Merit bonus paid on performance. The salary is inclusive of reasonable overtime.
- Statutory Pension contributions made.
- Company car provided.
- Be within a 60 minute travel time to our Kent office.
- Due to our national coverage, must be willing to travel to sites with the very occasional overnight stay.
- Office hours are 08.30 to 17:00. Overtime required from time to time.
- No criminal record.
We will be looking to carry out interviews in September / October and the interviews will be held at our Erith office. Please note, candidates will need to provide references and demonstrate their ability by sample written vocational challenges/cases. The successful candidate would be engaged on a probationary contract basis for an agreed duration, thereafter a permanent role may be offered.Please send CV's and copy of your ECS card for consideration marked 'Electrical Contracts Manager Position'.Successful potential candidates will be contacted to commence the interview process.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: £40,000.00 to £55,000.00 /year