Mechanical Project Manager
Capstone have been appointed by a well-established national Mechanical and Electrical installation services contractor to support the business' ambitious growth plans by appointing a number of strategically key new members of staff.
Among these new appointments is a requirement for a Mechanical Project Manager to deliver a pipeline of design and build and traditional build M&E projects across the commercial, healthcare, education, heritage, life sciences and industrial/manufacturing sectors, with values ranging from £500k to £10m+ in value, working with main-contractors and end-user clients direct.
The Mechanical Project Manager must be able to ensure that projects run smoothly, are delivered within budget and to deadline, with full budgetary responsibility including procuring all the materials and equipment. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to produce project plans, supervise installation teams and subcontractors on-site, while overseeing the health and safety procedures.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Project Manager include:
- Attend pre-order tender meetings with the Estimating team and client's representatives.
- Attend all contract site meetings including preparation of reports required by client and professional teams.
- Produce materials, subcontractor, installation, procurement and drawing programme to accord with installation and specification requirements under the direction of a Contracts Manager
- In charge of keeping a large work force of skilled tradesmen and subcontractors motivated to deliver the project to the highest standard
- Carry out Toolbox talks and RAMS (Risk Assessment and Method Statement)
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to and fully implemented at site level
- Organise the testing and commissioning of installations, together with the completion of the commissioning manual, prior to handover
- General paperwork; RFIs, method statements, risk assessments, site diaries, project programmes, snagging lists, O&M documentation, general correspondence between the client, contractors and design consultancies
- Ensure project delivery within budget and to deadline
For further information, or to apply for the position, please contact Alex on 0203 757 5001 or email email@example.com
Mechanical Project Manager | MEP Project Manager | Building Services Manager | Mechanical Manager | Mechanical Project Engineer | HVAC
Apply for Mechanical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly