Commercial and Residential Valuer
Valuer - working across Rural, Commercial and Residential
Salary is DOE
We are currently seeking a person to join a very well established and successful business which specialises in Estate Agency, Lettings, Planning, Auctions, Rural and Commercial property valuation and sale.
Moving forward, they have strong plans for continued growth across the regions, increasing headcount significantly over the next few years and plans to increase their turnover by 30%.
If you are looking for a long-term, secure and rewarding career within a fantastic business and a place where you can develop, this is perfect for you.
Your New Role
- You will be responsible for carrying out valuations on residential, rural and commercial properties.
- To maintain a satisfactory level of personal billing within the Rural Department and to contribute to the completion of valuations across the company as necessary.
- To maintain an up to date work pipeline
- You will also get involved in dilapidation claims, rent reviews, rating assessments, sales & lettings and service charge management. If you haven't done these before, don't worry as they will teach you.
- To ensure valuation reports are produced in-line with any necessary guidance and compliance.
To be successful in your application, you will need;
- Based in the East or West Midlands
- Experience in carrying out Residential and Commercial property valuations
- AssocRICS as a minimum
Apply for Commercial and Residential Valuer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly