REGIONAL MANAGER – NORTH WEST REGION
The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Limited (NFRC), the leading roofing federation in the UK, seek an experienced membership engagement/business development manager to service its existing members whilst helping to establish a stronger offering and experience to both suppliers, installers and buyers.
Based from home to cover the North West region of the UK, the successful candidate will report directly to the National HQ in London and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Maintain regular contact with the regions installer and supplier members plus other stakeholders to deliver membership benefits and implement National policy
- Assist in the development and delivery of new benefits and services (including sales of commercial offers)
- Represent the organisation at key industry events in the region
- Manage key relationships with third party stakeholders within the region
- Manage issues on behalf of the members including disputes and complaints in association with HQ
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the membership sector (Construction related) and/or direct experience of a Regional/Area Sales Manager position or Business Development Manager role within the roofing or construction sectors.
- Be familiar with the challenges contractors and suppliers/manufacturers face in the sector
- Be dynamic and confident with excellent organisational, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of working remotely and the challenges it gives
- Regular travel around the region is a key element of the role.
Package includes an attractive salary, discretionary performance related bonus, company car and benefits.
Applicants should forward their CV with a covering letter stating their salary expectations to Tanya Cooper: email@example.com
NFRC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY – AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Apply for Regional Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly