7 days left
- Full Time
My client is seeking a Facilities Manager for their clients head quarters in London, you will be responsible for co-ordinating and managing exemplary FM services across the site.
- Managing the performance delivery of national service provider, including hard and soft services
- Attendance and chairing of various client meetings
- Monthly reporting to clients
- Providing technical and professional advice to our clients
- Management of project programme - circa £5M per annum
- Provision of innovative solutions to improve service delivery.
- Understanding potential business opportunities.
- Previous experience delivering a total facilities service
- Ideally qualified in IOSH or NEBOSH
- Be able to communicate with key stakeholders.
- Must be client facing
Apply for Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly