Senior Architectural Technologist
Small RIBA Practice, Hertfordshire, Vacancy for Junior or Senior Architectural Technologist £40,000
Your new company
Small RIBA registered Architects Practice, based in Hertfordshire who specialises in mixed use and residential building design.
Your new role
Our client has established an excellent reputation for most residential building design across the UK from family homes to mixed use buildings, apartments and social housing schemes.
Due to increase in work load, they have the need to recruit for either a Junior or Senior Architectural Technician who will be responsible for large portfolio of technical and detail drawing work.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be technically experience with building design
- Experienced with UK building regulations knowledge
- Ability to do details drawings
- Previous experience with working and constructions drawings
- Must have good accuracy skills to minimise risk and not to delay processing or work load
- Personal profile to consist of excellent communication skill to speak with clients and coordinate projects amongst a team
What you'll get in return
Company benefits and career progression, salary from £32,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly