Regional Facilities Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
A well-known leading managing agent is currently seeking a Regional Facilities Manager to manage a portfolio of retail properties within London. The ideal person will have previous experience working within a retail environment at a management level.
- In conjunction with Retail Centre Managers To liaise or ensure that tenants are made aware of actions, work and activities associated with the day to day running of the centres, including anything out of the ordinary that may impact on daily routine.
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety compliance in line with managing agent risk management process
- Manage contractor activities in line with Service Level Agreements and Key Point Indicators.
- To ensure tenants are aware and utilise fully the ELogbook's Service desk facility. To oversee Service desk activity and ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- As required ensure that all Service Charge budgets are prepared in accordance with the RICS code of practice using the in house budget system.
- Understand operational delivery of FM services to Retail sites
- Professional Qualification: - BIFM Diploma, RICS FM Associate, MSc Facilities Management (or industry equivalent) - (Preferred).
- Minimum five years in Facilities Management, at a management level, in a Retail environment.
- Cost control, budgeting and reporting.
- Contribute and help to develop the Asset Service business plan.
- H&S experience - NEBOSH qualification.
Apply for Regional Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly