Mechanical Associate Director
2 days left
- Full Time
Associate Director (Mechanical) required for award winning Consultancy in South London
An award-winning MEP Consulting Engineering firm are looking to strengthen their Surrey office by hiring a Mechanical Associate Director. This position has arisen due to the large volume of work the business has secured recently.
The Associate Director (Mechanical) role will be to meet with clients and maintain the Company Client Relationships, manage and carry out detailed MEP designs up to construction level for a variety of projects from small surveys, feasibilities / energy studies to large scale housing, education and commercial projects. The role includes management of senior, intermediate and junior level engineers, managing fees on all projects and ensuring the quality standards required of the Company are adhered to.
The role is suited to a candidate who is ambitious, self-motivated and a team player. The ideal candidate will be someone who can produce designs from initial design through to completion, including production of specifications, drawings, schedules and cost estimates using word and excel and also manage Clients and the Business team members.
To be successful we will expect the candidate to have the following as a minimum:
- At least Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- Experience of working in a small or medium sized consulting engineering practice (30 people or less);
- Conversant in AutoCAD and have a working knowledge of IES, Cymap and REVIT MEP.
- First class technical knowledge and strong design coordination skills;
- A track record of hands-on design and delivery experience;
- Experience of carrying out condition surveys, feasibility studies and budget estimates for mechanical services;
- Good commercial awareness;
- Experience and knowledge of current Building Regulations / Renewable technologies / Thermal Modelling / SAPs/ SBEM Calculations/ EPC's / BREEAM / Passivhaus Standards.
- Strong client interface skills.
- CIBSE Guides
- CDM Regulations
- British Standards
- Microsoft Project
- SAP Calculations
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV
Apply for Mechanical Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly