Facilities Manager - 2 Month Fixed Term Contract
My client is seeking a Facilities Manager on a 2 month fixed term contract to be responsible for all estate services and to manage all in house and outsourced teams across their 4 buildings. The role will also have the potential opportunity to go permanent.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures related to health and safety (H&S) are relevant, complied with and regularly
- Act as project coordinator, along with the Projects Manager, for all capital building and grounds works. Act as the School representative at any premises contractor meetings and report back as necessary. Ensure work completed by premises contractors is completed satisfactorily and follow up on any
- Ensure building works and maintenance is carried out by contractors on time and within
- Arrange regular meetings with outsourced providers to ensure SLA's and KPI's are being met.
- Coordinate and lead the people working within the premises function, including the premises staff and
- Extensive Facilities Management experience
- Have completed or be working towards a NEBOSH/IOSH qualification
- Strong management experience including direct line management
- Ideally previous facilities experience within a school environment