Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager - Volume Housing - New Build Housing
Your new company
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning client, who are a nationally recognized, volume House Builder. Established nationally, the client requires an experienced Number 2 site manager, to run modest to large scale developments in Leicestershire. Historically, the company have shown an unrivalled track record and consistent growth and their objective is to provide the highest standard of design, construction and customer service in the business, resulting in a host of major industry awards in recent years.
Your new role
- Working as part of the site team to produce homes to budget in terms of time, cost and quality
- Liaising with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Assisting the Site Manager to control health & safety
- Organising suppliers and contractors to achieve site targets
- Working with the Sales Department to ensure our purchasers have a positive customer journey
What you'll need to succeed
Professionally qualified, or a time-served tradesperson, you'll have proven you can drive complex build programmes in the housing sector. You'll be passionate about quality and delivering for both our customers and our business. You'll also know how to get the best out of every type of skill on site, making sure our tradespeople have the supervision, support and resources they need to do their job well.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holidays
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Money Purchase Pension Scheme
- Company Car or Cash Allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.