Senior Facade Manager
A Site based Senior Facade Manager role in London delivering a large scale construction project.
Your new company
In operation for over 35 years and a company that have delivered a deep scope of major projects across London. Working cross sector they deliver into Residential, Hospitality and recreational markets and have had a hand in creation of landmark buildings that have shaped the face of the capital.
Your new role
Working on a major residential project in south London, you will be responsible for running all facade/cladding activities.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Comprehensive understanding of facade systems with past hands on experience in installation, commissions, snagging, QA and hand over of such systems.
- Fully understand the NHBC and building reg requirements and be able to implement / install in accordance with the regs, BS standards and manufacturers requirements.
- Pre-installation preparation and readiness knowledge. Have schuco systems install experience for window, doors and commercial glazing. Kingspan composite panel roofing system installation knowledge Zinc and Copper roofing installation knowledge
- Aluminium Cladding panel installation experience including vapour barriers, bracketry, fire stop, ventilation.
- Knowledge of K15 and the risks associated of fire stopping on facades
- Excellent knowledge of curtain wall installation, waterproofing, etc.
- Wealth of experience in managing QA and snagging of the above systems.
- Excellent people manage and experience in managing people Commercially driven, organised, capable of understand and designing out flaws in design.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have Residential Grade II listed building experience (Heritage) and you must have previous experience working with a large construction company and capable of running your own division on a large site with deadlines to meet.
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an organization that set high standards for its employees and rewards success with excellent career progression opportunities and ongoing training. You can expect to enjoy a long term career and the many collective benefits from working in a close and socially focused business. You will be offered a competitive and negotiable base salary (negotiable upon experience) and an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.