Fit Out Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
A Site based Fit Out Manager role in London assisting in delivery of a large scale construction project.
Your new company
In operation for over 35 years and a company that have delivered a deep scope of major projects across London. Working cross sector they deliver into Residential, Hospitality and recreational markets and have had a hand in creation of landmark buildings that have shaped the face of the capital.
Your new role
Based on site, the focus of your position will be to achieve fit-out of the building in accordance with the fit-out programme.
What you'll need to succeed
Crucially you will have Residential Grade II listed building experience (Heritage) and you must have previous experience working with a large construction company and capable of completion of roughly 30 flats within a couple of weeks.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Follow the fit-out sequence organising labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the fit-out programme. - Ensure material & plant stock is sufficient going forward, this includes construction materials, welfare, H&S etc. - Complete material take-offs in accordance with the fit-out programme. This includes dry-lining, carpentry, mechanical, electrical, sanitary-ware, tiling & paint
- Coordinate relevant subcontractors on a daily basis to ensure that they complete based on the fit-out programme.
- Follow up on materials that have not been delivered to site to ensure they are delivered promptly.
- Ensure sufficient labour resources are on-site to complete the works while not straining labour forecast.
- Resolve day to day issues on site in a timely, amicable and efficient manner to ensure the programme is maintained.
- Motivate and encourage labour to work efficiently throughout the day.
- Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- Organise works in accordance with all Health and Safety guidelines QA all trades work in a systematic way to ensure quality is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that work is built in accordance with the latest construction issue drawings.
- Snag units on a daily basis and issue snag & QA sheets to the relevant subcontractor on a daily basis.
- Manage housekeeping and all H&S aspects on a daily basis.
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an organization that set high standards for its employees and rewards success with excellent career progression opportunities and ongoing training. You can expect to enjoy a long term career and the many collective benefits from working in a close and socially focused business. You will be offered a competitive and negotiable base salary (negotiable upon experience) and an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Fit Out Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly