Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager | Manchester | £45,000 - £65,000 plus package
Capstone Property Recruitment are currently working exclusively with an exciting and rapidly expanding Developer-led consultancy in their newly established Manchester Office.
You will be providing Cost and Project Management services across many key sectors, including industrial, commercial, residential, and student & retirement accommodation.
Main duties include:
- Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted to successfully achieve the client's overall objectives.
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project.
- Project planning, to ensure the production of the detailed project plan.
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team.
- Managing the change control process.
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances.
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications.
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan.
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively.
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively.
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively.
- Ensuring the production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed.
- Taking a lead role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
- Identifying additional service opportunities to ultimately add value to the client.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience working in industrial, commercial, residential or student/retirement accommodation sectors is preferable
- From a Quantity Surveying background
- Industry related degree
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders
- Chartered (MRICS)
- Consultancy background
- Pre and post contract experience
How to apply:-
For a confidential conversation please contact Fiona Rayner on 0161-4647301, or email a copy of your CV to f.rayner@capstone-recruitment .com.