Fit Out Project Manager
New role with one of the top 5 consultancies in London, who are actively looking for their next hire to sit within their Project Management within the Fit Out Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- General involvement in the initial pitch delivery.
- Day to day Project Management of the design, procurement & the construction process.
- Risk Management
- Day to day 'Contract Administration'
- To take a lead role in the delivery of a high profile portfolio of predominately Category A refurbishments and fast track Category B fit outs from inception through to completion.
- At least 4-5 years post-graduation experience in the construction or development industries.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager within a consultancy or main contractor position.
- Preferably chartered status in a relevant institute.
- All round knowledge of design and construction process.
- Experience of delivering large scale residential London projects.
- Familiarity with Design and Build Forms of Contract and legal agreements (including Party Wall Agreements).
- Strong contractual awareness and being meticulous with following process.
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to work both autonomously but also as part of a team within a corporate environment.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Proven experience within the New Build industry.
In exchange you will be well remunerated, part of a highly ambitious company and directly responsible for shaping London's skyline.
For more information please contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 318 1783.