Fit Out Project Manager
New role with one of the top 5 consultancies in London, who are actively looking for their next hire to sit within their Project Management within the Fit Out Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- General involvement in the initial pitch delivery.
- Day to day Project Management of the design, procurement & the construction process.
- Risk Management
- Day to day 'Contract Administration'
- To take a lead role in the delivery of a high profile portfolio of predominately Category A refurbishments and fast track Category B fit outs from inception through to completion.
- At least 4-5 years post-graduation experience in the construction or development industries.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager within a consultancy or main contractor position.
- Preferably chartered status in a relevant institute.
- All round knowledge of design and construction process.
- Experience of delivering large scale residential London projects.
- Familiarity with Design and Build Forms of Contract and legal agreements (including Party Wall Agreements).
- Strong contractual awareness and being meticulous with following process.
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to work both autonomously but also as part of a team within a corporate environment.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Proven experience within the New Build industry.
In exchange you will be well remunerated, part of a highly ambitious company and directly responsible for shaping London's skyline.
For more information please contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 318 1783.
Apply for Fit Out Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly