Assistant ROL Surveyor
A new opportunity to act as an Assistant Rights of Light Surveyor, in a research capacity, providing a thorough package of information to ROL Partners and Senior Surveyors about the site you are working on.
This will include legal site documentation, relevant case law and technical information. My Client advises on all Rights of Light, Daylight and Sunlight, Shadowing and Environmental Impact matters.
- Site visits including, where sites will include many prestigious commercial developments
- Photographing sites , processing these photos and handing them to surveyors and CAD technicians for consideration and inclusion in reports and calculations
- Obtaining Land Registry documentation for new projects
- Local authority liaison for plans and other documentation
- Liaison with internal departments such as the CAD team
- Becoming familiar with building plans and elevations
- Examine legal documents and deeds and assess their relevance to the new development
- Ensuring all records relating to sites, contacts, drawings , schedules are stored in keeping with company guidelines
By learning how to gather, assess and summarise all the background information for a new site, you learn the fundamental groundings in Rights of Light, Daylight and Sunlight. You can then naturally progress to a Senior Surveyor role, the next levels are Associate Partner, Partner and then Senior Partner where you would have more client contact and start writing reports to offer strategies to clients,
If this sounds like you please contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 318 1783.