Building Services Design Team Manager
Building Services Design Team Manager - Leicester - £50-60k+ Car - M&E consultancy
Multidisciplinary construction consultancy offer client care and advice that very few, if any can match. The Building Services team fully embrace this philosophy by drawing on the vast amount experience from across multiple sectors, designing, managing the installation, testing and commissioning new systems within existing and new buildings and infrastructure projects around the world.
Our projects include large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working for interesting clients including motor manufacturers, Schools/Universities, healthcare providers, contractors, developers etc.
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Building Services Team Manager who is either currently in a similar position or who is ready to take their first steps into senior management.
Building Services Team Manager duties include:
* Leading, managing and growing the Building Services Team
* Assist with developing Building Services within the company and be part of the Building Services discipline group
* Lead the technical development of the group
* Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
* Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
* Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
Skills and Qualifications
* Educated to degree or HND level
* Chartered Engineer or working towards being chartered
* Mechanical or Electrical bias background
* Proven post qualification experience
You will have experience with designing projects from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings, specifications), whilst demonstrating commercial awareness in winning work and leading the M&E team.
We invest heavily in our biggest assets........our people. And as you will find out from day one in your career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
* 26 days holiday and study leave
* Company car or car allowance
* Company bonus scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Subscription, assessment and membership fees for relevant professional bodies
* Life Assurance
* Standard 5% Company Contribution
* Highly competitive salary
About The Company
An award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. Core disciplines include Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Legal Support Services, Traffic & Transportation, Infrastructure Commercial Management, Geo-Environmental. In addition, we provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
We maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from social housing to Formula One which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity. All services are accredited to BS EN ISO9001 2008 for quality, ISO14001 environmental, ISO18001 Health & Safety and with Investors in People. Successfully operating since 1946 and now employs over 430 people in nine offices across the UK and has delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide
What you need to do now
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097