Sub-Agent required to work on high profile local scheme in Cambridgeshire with prospect of future local work
Your new company
You will be working with a national contractor that has delivered on some major high profile civil engineering schemes across the UK. Currently working on a long term regional highways project they are seeking a Sub-Agent to join their friendly team near Huntingdon.
Your new role
You will be reporting into the Project Manager carrying out a variety of duties including, but not limited to:
- Monitoring scheme construction programmes, including resources
- Plan and co-ordinate the projects as allocated, ensuring the correct administering of the Contractual Processes
- Maintain and enforce health, safety and environmental standards as required by company's health and safety policies
- Undertake traffic management programming and management
- Monitor the capability of staff and contractors to undertake current and prospective workloads and report to site management
What you'll need to succeed
You should be able to demonstrate an understanding of project planning, programming, maintaining high levels of H&S and have an awareness of GPS. Ideally you will be coming from an Engineering background and be looking for your next step up or have a background in Highway Construction, Earthworks and/or Groundworks. You need a CSCS as minimum and SSSTS or SMSTS would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive overall package and the chance to work on a local high profile scheme. Salary will be dependant on skills and they will review expectations by merit.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sharla Swinbourne now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.