Senior Project Manager - Mechanical & Electrical
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager from either a Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, Construction or FM background join a leading Building Services Engineering Contractor to oversee a pipeline of project works to be delivered for a number of blue chip organisations in London across the financial services, legal, retail and technology sectors.
Job Title:- Senior Project Manager
Sector:- Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC and Building Fabric
Salary:- Up to £67,000 plus £6,500 car allowance, 20% bonus, pension, healthcare
- Support the Projects Director with Profit and Loss responsibility for the project business.
- Ensure appropriate commercial arrangements and resources are in place to achieve financial targets.
- Identify and convert growth opportunities within client account.
- Proactively manage stakeholder relationships to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide Programme Management Office (PMO) leadership across the portfolio to ensure consistency, accountability and full control.
- Provide guidance to project delivery teams and advise in specialist areas such as data centres, mechanical, electrical, energy etc.
- Provide good levels of communication and support to Project Managers in achieving their objectives on the account generally
- Line Management of up to 5 direct reports and task management of a London Business Unit.
- Support succession and development
- Achieve operational excellence within client account.
- Establish regular, clear and consistent channels of communication at all levels within the organisation.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with company Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures, CDM Regulations and all other relevant legislation
- Proven track record of leading and growing projects business.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple complex projects up to £5M with extensive hands-on project management experience within the Mechanical, Electrical, Construction or FM industry.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business effectively.
- Demonstrate previous experience of business development and accountability for financial success.
- Extensive experience working for blue chip companies in a customer facing capacity.
- Ideally holds a HNC, HND or Bachelors Degree in an Engineering subject; (Construction, Mechanical, Electrical and/or HVAC)
Other positions are available so please apply if you are interested in the following:- Senior Project Manager, Electrical Project Manager, Mechanical Project Manager, Contracts Manager, Construction Project Manager, Fit-Out Project Manager, Building Services Manager, MEP Manager, Head of Projects, Project Director etc.