Facilities Manager - CTC Cleared
Immediate Need for a Facilities Manager with CTC clearance - Temporary £25.00 Per hour
Job title: Facilities Manager
Job Type: Interim - End of October
Location: South Yorkshire
Pay: Up to £25.00 per hour
My public sector client are currently looking for an interim Facilities Manager up until the end of October to support front line business in each of the Departments it serves, planning and delivering capital investment and maintaining a safe, legal and suitable physical environment that meets business and user needs, developing strategic solutions that meet business needs and reduce costs. You will ensure customer expectations and service levels will be maintained for hard and soft FM services during a period of transition to a new set of FM contracts and a new FM function to be delivered through the Future FM Programme. The role will be responsible for:
- The tactical delivery of Hard and Soft services for a regional portfolio of circa 100 buildings in the Shared Estates Cluster.
- Business interfaces and front line customer and stakeholder management at an operational level.
- Operational supplier management of all Hard and Soft FM contractors across a regional portfolio.
- Demand challenge, validation and authorisation of any reactive or project spend associated with the delivery of service
- Undertaking cleaning audits
- Undertaking statutory Key Performance Indicator Audits
- Daily management of computer aided facilities management system for relevant properties - authorising work orders etc
- Client and Facilities Management Supplier liaison/attending monthly meetings
- Dealing with issues in their sites that are escalated to them from their clients
- Managing business critical incidents
To be eligible for this role it is essential that you have an in date CTC (counter terrorism clearance) If you are immediately available with a CTC Clearance and able to start work ASAP please contact me & forward an up to date CV to me.