Property Manager - Hard Services
We are seeking a Property Manager to join the Corporate Services team for this Global Investment Management Company in London. The post holder will be responsible for the management of the operational services within both corporate and non-corporate buildings with a specific focus to Mechanical & Electrical services.
- Integrate mechanical and electrical needs into all project work and ensure premises meet all applicable H&S standards
- Plan and manage the effective delivery (via contractors) of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) across corporate and non-corporate properties.
- Responsible for prompt and comprehensive reactive maintenance by the relevant contractor.
- Contribute to the planning, effective delivery and subsequent integration of all projects and churn.
- Conduct effective monitoring of vendors and budgets (through service reviews, due diligence, KPI/SLA monitoring, peer reviews etc.) - includes escalating issues/disputes both internally and externally.
- Professional technical qualifications (electrical/plumbing/HVAC) would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong organisational skills, logical approach to problem solving and a proven ability to prioritise between competing demands.
- Relevant experience in similar roles.
- A current and clean UK driving licence is essential.
Apply for Property Manager - Hard Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly