Commercial Manager - Cambridge
Capstone's infrastructure team are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a well-established consultancy, for a Cambridge based project. With a traditional culture and being the number one consultancy for the transport sector, this medium sized firm are looking to expand.
About the Role:
This role offers plenty of variety throughout the transport sector. This is the largest project in its sector that the UK has ever seen with a total value exceeding £1,2b. The successful Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing a major section of the project valued at £200m
With an excellent work-life balance, and projects that will influence transport in the local area, you will have the chance to manage your own business unit.
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Manage a commercial team between 3-5 employees
- Act on behalf of the client advising on their project scope.
- Work and manage with an established team, analysing areas of project expansion with a view to save cost and remain profitable.
- Post-contract services on a £200m scheme
- Speaking with the contractors and being able to discuss disputes and opinions with external stakeholders
- You will be Degree educated and ideally MRICS (or equivalent)
- Experience using the NEC form of contract
- Being the face of the client, you must be confident, intuitive and a successful problem-solver.
- A strong understanding and a desire to succeed in the construction industry.
- You must be ambitious and driven.
- You must hold a full UK driving licence.
What you will receive:
£50,000 - £65,000 Basic Salary
£4,500 Car Allowance
Discretionery Bonus (circa 10%)
How to apply?
Please contact Jamie Brown to discuss the role on 0203 857 8781 or email your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Commercial Manager - Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly