Site Manager Role, for National Specialist Housing Developer comes with an attractive Salary and Package
Your new company
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my award winning client, who is a Specialist House Builder working across the south. My client requires a site manager, to run modest developments in Wiltshire. Historically, the company have shown an unrivalled track record and consistent growth and their objective is to provide the highest standard of design, construction and customer service in the business.
Your new role
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be covering the following duties:
- Fulfil the programme and quality requirements
- Prepare and maintain traffic management
- Carry out pre-occupation checks on all properties prior to handover
- Deliver home demonstrations to customers in their own home
- Maintain the highest standard of site presentation at all times
- Supervise various trades/labour staff
- Train, develop and coach direct reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction
What you'll need to succeed
It is highly desirable that the successful candidate has good experience in a supervisory position for a housing developer as well as strong knowledge of new build construction. It is essential that you have a good track record of health and safety and will be able to provide reference(s) which confirm so. SSSTS or a CSCS certificates are also essential.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary + benefits, you will be joining one of the UK's leading developers who thrive on developing people and rewarding success. My client has a high staff retention level which pays tribute to their success as a company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.