An excellent and unique opportunity to join a leading London based Consultant Team whom provide strategic advice on managing Right to Light, Daylight and Sunlight matters. The role allows you to work directly with exceptional London based clients and developers.
Offer: From £23,000 - £30000 pa depending on level. The client offers competitive bonus and benefits package, career progression and to join a team drive by success.
- Pre-Acquisition Advice
- Site Optimisation
- Technical Analysis
- Scheme cutbacks or enhancements
- Bespoke Strategic Reporting
- Right to Light Negotiations
- Able to analyse buildings and offer bespoke services based on the effects of light within buildings
- You must be career focused and be motivated for progression
- possible property related degree- under graduate or masters
- possible development/ architect background
- analyst skills
- Must be and have held a client facing position and able to maintain solid client relationships