Client Side Project Manager (Residential Developer)
Development Project Manager (Mixed use Developer)
East London (Stratford)
£55,000 - £60,000 + Pension + Health + Bonus (25%) + LTIP (20%)
Capstone's London based Project Management team are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a leading residential developer based in East London specialising in the build to rent sector. Set up in 2014 and with 3,500 residential units already in the pipeline, this is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager seeking a development side position supporting and collaborating with a seasoned and very contemporary Development Director.
About the role:
This position will be focused on residential led mixed use projects across the Capital, business plan 1 is geared towards East London and business plan 2 is focusing on joint venture relationships across other locations for example Lambeth & Hackney. You will gain exposure to the full development and project life cycle working alongside a lean and vibrant team. The office environment is collaborative & contemporary. The normal working day is 9am to 5pm and although extra hours are often required you will work autonomously or from home when it suits you!
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Working on high strategy development projects, coordinating and managing external consultancy teams across various disciplines
- Partnering with your internal land and property acquisitions teams to evaluate and appraise potential new sites
- Reporting at board level and advising on all construction, development and technical matters
- You will ideally be degree educated in surveying, construction, engineering or architecture
- 3-6 years' experience as a Project Manager either working for a consultancy, developer or a contractor
- Residential mixed use experience would be preferable but its more about your fit and aspirations to develop excellent urban developments
- Being the client; you will must be confident, intuitive and have the ability to persuade and influence
Please contact Rob Joslin (Director) to discuss this role confidentially on 020 3757 5000 or email your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org