Project Officer (CAD) Design
4 days left
- Full Time
My client are currently looking for a Project Officer to join their leading healthcare estates team in Brighton This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of industry experts in healthcare and capital planning, property and project management within the NHS market. Responsible for
- Delivery of delegated projects including design, obtaining tenders, liaison with statutory bodies, agreeing standards and ensuring they are met, overseeing commissioning, and acceptance of works.
- Organisation and management of CAD work for the Trust including supervision of CAD operator
- Carrying out survey work, updates master drawings as new projects are completed and maintain the Trust existing CAD drawing library.
- Produces CAD drawings as required for capital developments, space planning and property transactions.
- Provides professional and technical advice, guidance and training regarding AutoCAD systems and related software for the Facilities and Estates Directorate.
- To be responsible for a wide range of electronic documents, data and information relating to the Trust & Estate including administration of MICAD software.
Your new role:
What you will do
- Assist in the preparation of Business Case stage for the Trusts schemes.
- To assist in producing and developing policies and procedures to ensure the drawing library is kept up to date with drawings in a consistent format.
- Manage project teams comprising consultant architects, engineers, designers, contractors etc. and users as required for the project work in hand.
- Responsible for estates capital projects
- Delegated budget holder for estates projects.
- Authorises payments to contractors and suppliers
- Signs off project payment certificates
- Procures physical assets; purchases assets and selects suppliers.
- Supervision of CAD operator
- Supervision of project teams as required for work in hand
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Natalie on 01273 207352
Apply for Project Officer (CAD) Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly