Project Officer (CAD) Design
My client are currently looking for a Project Officer to join their leading healthcare estates team in Brighton This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of industry experts in healthcare and capital planning, property and project management within the NHS market. Responsible for
- Delivery of delegated projects including design, obtaining tenders, liaison with statutory bodies, agreeing standards and ensuring they are met, overseeing commissioning, and acceptance of works.
- Organisation and management of CAD work for the Trust including supervision of CAD operator
- Carrying out survey work, updates master drawings as new projects are completed and maintain the Trust existing CAD drawing library.
- Produces CAD drawings as required for capital developments, space planning and property transactions.
- Provides professional and technical advice, guidance and training regarding AutoCAD systems and related software for the Facilities and Estates Directorate.
- To be responsible for a wide range of electronic documents, data and information relating to the Trust & Estate including administration of MICAD software.
Your new role:
What you will do
- Assist in the preparation of Business Case stage for the Trusts schemes.
- To assist in producing and developing policies and procedures to ensure the drawing library is kept up to date with drawings in a consistent format.
- Manage project teams comprising consultant architects, engineers, designers, contractors etc. and users as required for the project work in hand.
- Responsible for estates capital projects
- Delegated budget holder for estates projects.
- Authorises payments to contractors and suppliers
- Signs off project payment certificates
- Procures physical assets; purchases assets and selects suppliers.
- Supervision of CAD operator
- Supervision of project teams as required for work in hand
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Natalie on 01273 207352