National Residential Developer looking for a Contracts Manager to join their successful and growing team.
Your new company
My client a national residential developer are looking for a residential Contracts Manager to join their successful and growing team. This role will be office and site based covering up to 5 sites. As a contracts manager you will be covering up to 5 sites and will report to the Construction Director. The construction director will support and develop you and help you support your team of site managers to build more quality houses for our customers on time and within budget.
Your new role
Confident leadership on site and in the office, especially from a health and safety perspective is essential. You will be expected to work to our strict standards. It's a given that you will have previous experience as a Site Manager, within the house building sector. Some of the responsibilities you will have in this role are:
- Monitor site progress against development programme.
- Compile produce in timely manner written progress reports and updated contract programmes for presentation at client/contractor team meetings.
- Assisting Site Managers to resolve problems.
- Prepare, attend, chair and minute pre-start meetings with sub-contractors.
- Make regular site visits in order to ensure a comprehensive 'overall' understanding of project progress/performance.
- Compile Method Statements, Risk assessments, Construction Phase Plan and COSHH information as necessary for projects under your control.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have an up to date CSCS card (black management card), along with current SMSTS. Other qualifications such as a BTEC or NVQ 4 in Site Management or equivalent and a current first aid qualification would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
A very competitive salary and benefits package including a pension, life insurance, company car / car allowance, healthcare and a generous bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.