Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager, Manchester
Progressive and innovative SME are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in the North West to undertake professional consultancy services in the commercial and residential sectors.
They have a number of existing high profile projects and a significant pipeline of future opportunities with project values in excess of £40 million. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery in these sectors, and will have gained chartered status with the RICS, CIOB, or other equivalent institution.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong project management experience at senior level
- Contract administration experience, dealing with various forms of contract
- A commercially astute attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to mentor less experienced staff
- An interest in building technologies, innovation, BIM, lean construction, etc
They hold Investors in People status and will provide the successful candidate with:
- A competitive salary, plus car allowance
- A great benefits package including private health cover, health cash back scheme, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Free on-site parking
They are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly