Plumbers Required for Sites across Dorset & Salisbury
Your new role
Our specialist trades & labour team are currently seeking fully qualified installation plumbers for a range of projects across Dorset and Salisbury.
We work closely with clients across the construction industry and are involved in contracts from large scale multi million pound developments through to smaller, sometimes more demanding refurbishments and fast track fit outs.
What you'll need to succeed
Plumbers working with our clients will be involved in all aspects of install and repair of hot & cold water supplies, sanitation and waste disposal. Oil, gas, solid fuel and central heating are also common requirements for industrial and commercial projects. You must also be able to work on any other piped service if required such as a/c supply and extraction and may be needed to work internally or externally.
- Have City & Guilds (6129) NVQ level 2 & 3 plumbing
- Have minimum of 3 years experience in construction or maintenance role with required references to support this
- Be hard working, reliable and fully proficient in all hot & cold supply, pipe works, waste and sanitation systems
- Have all own tools and PPE (Hard hat! boots, hi-vis, gloves & goggles)
- Have CSCS card
- Ideal candidates will have experience covering domestic, commercial and industrial projects
- CIS/URN registration preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.