Estates Facilities Manager - Hard Services
To be responsible for Hard and some Soft facilities management of this clients tenanted and collegiate buildings and to project manage a programme of cyclical maintenance and minor refurbishment works for the estate.
- Ensuring compliance with health & safety and other statutory requirements (Fire Risk Assessments, asbestos management, water quality hygiene etc.)
- Arrange and oversee the maintenance and repair of the internal fixtures and fittings, including kitchen equipment and office furniture and HVAC systems
- Manage minor works, refurbishment, cyclical maintenance and repair projects as directed by the Director of Estates including preparing specifications, obtaining tenders and preparing contract documentation, programming service delivery
- Manage the Assistant Facilities Manager and in-house Works Department workforce of 5 tradesmen.
- Experience of providing quality "hard" facilities management services including the management of minor works and refurbishment projects.
- Candidates must have MBIFM, NEBOSH or HNC in a Building Services discipline
- An ability to comprehend a wide range of building problems from contractual law to detailed specification and design.
- Experience of managing cyclical maintenance programmes.
- Someone who is able to prioritise
- Someone who is able to build relationships