Quantity Surveyor - Rail
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - Rail
We are working along side a leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who are responsible for some of the largest and most forward thinking projects in London. This is a career changing opportunity to join a team working on multi billion pound UK infrastructure projects. They are looking for Senior and mid-level Quantity Surveyors / Cost Managers to join their London office and manage a mixed portfolio of projects and programmes valued up to £20 billion.
Quantity Surveyor - £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Senior Quantity Surveyor - £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits + Bonus
The Quantity Surveyors will be liaising with all external and internal stakeholders to enable projects to progress without delay. The role will be challenging and rewarding as the Quantity Surveyor will cover the full 360 pre and post contract project lifecycle of a number of major new build, extension and rail transformation schemes. Projects will range from High Speed 2 major works programme, a £100 million improvement programme of London's Underground through to redevelopments and new build of Network Rail's track, civil, tunnel construction, rail systems, stations, depots and rolling stock to producing the feasibility and concept design for a new fleet of international high-speed trains. You will be working for a progressive client who is not afraid to challenge normal conventions the candidate will be involved in full project lifecycle from preparation of client budget through to completion in projects worth over £300 million.
- MRICS qualified or other relevant Chartered Institute
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying or relevant business discipline
- Expertise in utilising contracts such as the NEC3 suite
- Track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a quantity surveying perspective
- Expert analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decisions and reporting findings back to Clients and Internal Stakeholders.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of Senior Management and Stakeholders
This is an exciting role with excellent career progression and the chance to work with some of the top clients and professionals across London. There is a real cross section of projects adding variety to your portfolio.
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please apply online with your current CV.