Commercial Gas engineer (On-going contract)
Commercial Gas engineer job opportunity for on-going contract in Birmingham
Your new company
Your new company are one of the UK's leading integrated building services provider, who specialise in both domestic and commercial contracts across the nation. After expanding rapidly on the commercial side of the business, this organisation are looking for a Commercial gas engineer on a contract basis to cover the West Midlands.
Your new role
- PPMS & Reactive maintenance
- Service, breakdown and minor repairs & Installs to commercial boilers, appliances & systems.
- Commercial, retail, offices & Blue light contracts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Full Commercial gas ACS tickets
- 2 years minimum experience
- Gas safe
What you'll get in return
- Flexible Hours
- Negotiable Rate
- Exposure to high profile clients & contracts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.