Assistant / Junior Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor required for UK Top 50 Main Contractor based in Bury St. Edmunds.
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Job Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + package
Our client are a UK Top 50 Main Contractor, established for over 100 years delivering major and minor works across the UK throughout a variety of sectors.
They are currently looking to appoint a Junior Quantity Surveyor to assist in overseeing key projects within their Retail works division.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience, ideally within Main Contracting.
- A relevant qualification route achieved, with Degree or HNC qualifications desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload, maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for cost control.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a leading Main Contractor with a healthy work base.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.