Project Manager required for UK Top 50 Main Contractor, within Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds / East Anglia
Job Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + package
Our client are a UK Top 50 Main Contractor, established for over 100 years delivering major and minor works across the UK throughout a variety of sectors.
They are currently looking to appoint a Project Manager to oversee key Hospitality and Leisure works, predominantly on hotels both new build and refurbishment, and also looking to appoint within their Retail works division.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within main contracting, ideally for a Tier 1 contractor.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally Degree, NVQ or HND qualified. Trade backgrounds also sought after.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub-contract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a quality product.
- On-site management and implantation of all Health & Safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to build and adapt a working programme, with the ability to liaise with senior management, sub-contractors and external consultants to resolve problems.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to an absolute minimum and that quality is not compromised.
You will also hold a full, clean driving.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a leading Main Contractor with a healthy work base.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly