Site / Senior Site Manager
Site / Senior Manager required for ambitious Ipswich based Main Contractor.
Job Title: Site / Senior Site Manager
Job Location: Ipswich
Job Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + package
Our client are an Ipswich based, ambitious Main Contractor whose work spans the UK across a range of sectors, including hospitality, leisure, education and general commercial building.
They are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager due to an increase in workload, with the successful candidate potentially earmarked for a range of exciting projects.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within main contracting, ideally for a Tier 1 contractor.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally Degree, NVQ or HND qualified. Trade backgrounds also sought after.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub-contract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a quality product.
- On-site management and implantation of all Health & Safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a working programme, with the ability to liaise with senior management, sub-contractors and external consultants to resolve problems.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to an absolute minimum and that quality is not compromised.
You will also hold a full, clean driving.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a reputable contractor with a very healthy order book.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Site / Senior Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly