Freelance QS needed for a 6 month contract covering Oxfordshire
Your new company A national Civils and Infrastructure contractor. My Client has several projects that require commercial support across the county
Your new role
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of highways work (but not essential) and have used NEC Contracts. They will be primarily involved in providing commercial support to our design team, from feasibility through to detailed design.
* Subcontract procurement and management (site investigation works)
* Management of design costs and fees from internal staff and external consultants
* Cost reporting and analysis using established systems
* Drafting and pricing Compensation Events
* Drafting and agreement of task order final accounts with the client
What you'll need to succeed
The role requires working from multiple locations in Oxfordshire and therefore the candidate must be mobile with their own car and a mobile phone.
Working hours will be Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm.
A laptop will be provided but they may need to use their own laptop for a week or two to start.
What you'll get in return
£300 per day + the opportunity to work on unique projects with a national contractor
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.