Design / Project Coordinator
Project / Design Coordinator | Housing | Leicestershire | £25-30K
A well known housing developer based in North Leicestershire are looking for a Project / Design Coordinator to join their team in order to help on the technical and coordination side of the company helping facilitate the construction of over 450 new residential dwellings every year.
The ideal person for this role will get involved with:
* Checking, coordination and issuing of Architect's, Structural & Civil Engineers' and specialist designer's drawings to ensure all relevant information is provided at various stages in the development.
* Submit and Monitor the progress of Building Regulations and Building Warranty Applications / Approvals.
* Submit and Monitor the progress of applications for minor amendments to existing Planning Consents.
* Ensure receipt of all drawing information, "book into" our system and issue to all relevant parties.
* Attend Pre-Start meetings, and ensure handover of all information to Construction for Site Start.
* General office administration and liaison with other Departments as required.
Ideally you will come from a construction/engineering or architectural background but most importantly you will have a good working knowledge of building technology and regulations. Previous experience working in a coordination role would be a bonus and if you have experience working for a housing developer this would be highly desirable. You should have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, be able to multi task and be self disciplined as well as working well under pressure.
In return this client can offer the chance for career progression, a competitive salary and package and the opportunity to join a long standing housing developer in the industry.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.