Quantity Surveyor, 2- 3 PQE, APC provided
2 - 3 PQE
Your new company
As one of the best known and revered multi-disciplinary Private Consultancies in the Country, my client has been going from strength to strength and now need a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Employing over 100 qualified professionals across 7 regional offices, their service offering includes Quantity Surveying, Project & Cost Management, Development Monitoring, Building Surveying, CDM Coordination, Building Information Modelling, and Facilities Management & Advisory Services.
Your new role
You will be working on small and large projects on behalf of Private & Public Sector clients, day-to-day duties for the role will involve;
- Traditional PQS duties such as; Take offs, Preparing tender documents, client meetings, JCT and NEC 3 (all options)
- Some BOQ
- Acting as the Employers Agent
- Carrying out Feasibility Studies
- Expert Witness
- Your workload will also include working on a range of refurbishment & alteration schemes for new build developments with a variety of clients.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your application for the position of Quantity Surveyor, you will need;
- To be based locally or commutable the Leicestershire area
- Degree qualified
- Come from a Consultancy background
- Working towards OR have completed your APC
What you'll get in return
Salary will be reflected to your experience, all fees, accreditation's and training will be paid for with a discretionary annual bonus offered.
On top of this, you will receive a pension scheme, industry and professional subscriptions and 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor, 2- 3 PQE, APC provided
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly