Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director
SGa provide Cost and Project Management services to Clients in the Licensed Leisure, Hospitality and Hotel markets. We are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our office in Pershore, Worcs.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive, ambitious Surveyor who is seeking greater responsibility and a pathway to an Associate Director position.
Role and Responsibilities
This is a Client facing role and the successful candidate will be required to manage and lead individual projects / Client Capex programmes as well as assisting with the management and running of the office.
Responsibilities / role includes
- Office management duties
- Management of individual projects and Client development programmes
- Attend brief, feasibility and client workload meetings
- Prepare cost plans / estimates
- Prepare tender documentation / negotiate tenders
- Raise orders and authorise invoices using various Client templates
- Chair and manage site meetings
- Management of interim payments
- Chair and manage the completion and handover process
- Agreement of final accounts for main contractor, sub-contractors and direct suppliers
The successful candidate will be / have
- MRICS or equivalent qualification
- 10 + years post qualification experience
- Experience of managing fast track retail work. Licensed leisure / hotel work would be ideal
- Senior management experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- A team player with the ability to work with and get on with people at all levels
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and proactive and have a “can do” attitude
- Build and develop long term relationships with Clients and other parties
In return we offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and progress in a friendly, busy, professional office environment, becoming an integral and important member of the management team.
- £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Company car / car allowance
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Company Pension
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly