This job is no longer available
We are a leading and innovative UK-based construction consultancy.
We are multi-disciplinary, providing the full range of Project and Cost Management and Design & Surveying Services clients demand.
We are currently expanding our operations and are looking for a Senior Building Surveyors in our London office.
You will be responsible for carrying out surveys, inspections, schedules etc. and the overall management of schemes in London and South-East.
- Significant experience in general building surveying duties
- Project management experience of building maintenance work, refurbishment and alterations of existing buildings
- Experience in public sector projects
- Knowledge of building principles, preparing plans and specifications
- Experience in liaison directly with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to monitor and report on progress and expenditure of projects
- Excellent communication and client facing skills, combined with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Full membership of RICS or CIOB
We offer an attractive salary dependant on skills and experience; benefits include 26 days holiday plus statutory days, paid professional subscription, pension scheme with private healthcare, life assurance.
If you are interested in this Senior Building Surveyor opportunity in London please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your current remuneration and/or salary expectations.
No agencies please.