Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are a leading and innovative UK-based construction consultancy.
We are multi-disciplinary, providing the full range of Project and Cost Management and Design & Surveying Services clients demand.
We are currently expanding our operations and are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in our London office.
You will be responsible for carrying out pre- and post-contract quantity surveying duties (including review and audit work) in London and the South East, working on predominantly public sector projects.
- Proven track record of cost management of building projects from feasibility/option studies through to detailed cost planning and post contract cost management
- Significant experience in consultancy environment and working on public sector projects – especially education
- Good knowledge of Value Engineering and Risk Management techniques
- Fully conversant with the principal standard forms of building contracts including JCT and NEC3
- Excellent communication and client facing skills, combined with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Desire and ability to be involved in business development, bids and presentations
- Full membership of RICS
We offer an attractive salary dependant on skills and experience; benefits include 26 days holiday plus statutory days, paid professional subscription, pension scheme with private healthcare, life assurance.
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity in London please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com, indicating your current remuneration and/or salary expectations.
No agencies please.