This job is no longer available
Full Time (35 hours)
(Terms and Conditions currently under review)
We are looking for someone to deliver our open market homes programme.
Westward Housing works throughout the outstanding counties of Devon and Cornwall, managing over 6,500 homes. It is one of the leading providers of housing and support in the South West.
We have a business plan target to deliver at least 700 homes over the next five years. In addition to our affordable homes programme we have a new commercial company which will develop homes for open market sale.
The Commercial Manager will deliver the Group’s open market homes programme, identifying opportunities and project manage the development and sale of homes on the open market.
You will have experience of working in the commercial residential sector
We are looking for people who will:
- Have drive, ambition and a commitment to deliver for customers within a budget and timescale
- Source and deliver homes throughout Devon and Cornwall
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering housing schemes
- Have experience in all aspects of development or construction management
- Have excellent negotiation and communication skills, with an ability to appraise risk and understand, produce and present information including numerical and financial data.
Further details and an application form is available to download from our website www.westwardhousing.org.uk or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively telephone our recruitment line on 01803 217619 (24 hour answer phone).
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Jill Gregg, Group Director Development and Procurement on 01803 217535.
Closing date: 11th January 2013
The Group is an exempt charity. We are committed to equality and diversity, and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.