Graduate Trainee Insurance Loss Adjuster
GAB Robins UK Ltd handles claims for both UK and worldwide clients.
We are a long established loss adjusting and claims management, employing over 500 people. Led by a team of experienced professionals, we are an owner managed enterprise based in the UK.
GAB Robins UK Ltd is engaged in providing a full range of claims handling and fulfilment activities across all lines of insurance business. We work with all of the major UK insurance companies, a wide range of London Market and Lloyds Underwriters as well as an array of blue chip corporate clients.
For more information about the loss adjusting profession and qualifications please refer to the Chartered Institiute of Loss Adjusters www.cila.co.uk
We are seeking graduates with building, construction and/or surveying knowledge to train as insurance loss adjusters handling a portfolio of insurance property damage claims.
The sucessful candidates will join the GAB Robins' structured 18 month Graduate Development programme, created in partnership with the Financial Services Partnership comprises the following key elements:
- Induction to GAB Robins, the UK insurance market and loss adjusting.
- Placements in both internal and external roles, providing experience in the handling and processing of a wide range of insurance claims.
- Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA) qualifications financial and study support to complete; CILA Certificate, CILA Diploma and Associate of the Institute of Loss Adjusters.
- Participation in business wide projects.
- Development of personal skills.
- Milestone performance coaching and feedback.
The programme is a fantastic opportunity for committed graduates to develop their careers in an environment which considers the following values and skills as paramount:
- Customer service.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Good interpersonal/ negotiation skills.
- Results orientation.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of construction methods and building materials in domestic properties
The programme will commence in early December 2012.
For more information please refer to the careers page of our web site www.gabrobins.co.uk .
The closing date is 12th November.
On receipt of CV.s - telephone interviews
20th November - assessment day Manchester
28th/29th November - formal interviews Manchester
If you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org